Friday, January 7, 2011

IUI #1 (hopefully the only one) - complete

The IUI went off without a hitch. I now have 83 million of my hubby's sperm inside me. Let's hope at least one of them decides to cooperate.

I really can't believe I'm here. I had refused to let myself get excited about this cycle because I knew we had hurdles to jump before we got here. The HSG had to be okay, I had to respond well to the clomid, A's sperm had to be above average, etc etc etc.

Somehow, we arrived here and I'm starting to feel.......hopeful.

Let the two week wait begin!

7 comments:

Drevas said...

So happy for you! I'm so very glad things went as planned... I have a feeling that this is going to be THE cycle for you! :) I'm keeping everything crossed and looking forward to your updates...

Marissa said...

Yes!!! That's a ton of sperm!!! Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Delurking

http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2011/01/the-delurkification-of-you/

to wish you luck. My iui was today too! Fingers crossed for us both!

Amber said...

How exciting! My fingers are crossed and I'll be sending happy thoughts during the whole 2ww!

Still A Guest Room said...

So glad it went well...good luck during the wait! I really, really hope this is it for you.

Brandi Hudack said...

Best of luck!!! I pray this is your only one also. I had my first one december 30th and am waiting until the end of the week to test :)

ART said...

Right there w/ you! We're not doing IUI but it's the exact same process, just w/o the actually IUI procedure. I really hope it's the only one either of us has to blog about...