Thursday, November 18, 2010

12 dpo and WTF is going on?

I cannot believe my period hasn’t started yet. I had cramps for about three hours yesterday, and these weren’t your run-of-the-mill half-imagined 2ww cramps. These were legit menstrual cramps. Not that painful, because my cramps are always mild (thank god), but definitely there.

As long as I have had my period, it has been the case that I get the cramps and I start within a couple of hours. Often, I notice the cramping and go immediately to the bathroom and I’ve already started. It’s very peculiar for me to have cramps and nearly 24 hours later…no period.

Also, when I got to my desk this morning I felt immediately nauseous. Not severe, but I definitely thought I might throw up for a few minutes. I ate some saltines, which helped a tiny bit, and I’m currently eating pretzels and drinking apple juice. It’s subsiding, but I still feel queasy. I think I probably just didn’t hydrate well enough with breakfast, or else my breakfast was too small to absorb my 2000 mg of Metformin. But I’ll be damned if the lack of AF + cramping + nausea isn’t getting me excited.  

Still no sore boobs, only one blue vein to be found. I’m trying to remind myself that I felt this way basically the entire month of June thanks to my dear friend Met.

If I’m not pregnant, I just really hope I start today. I don’t want to face a negative pregnancy test tomorrow morning.

Crossing fingers, toes, arms and legs.

Edit: It's now afternoon, the nausea has subsided, and the cramps have gotten worse. What a mindfuck!

1 comment:

Drevas said...

Sounds very promising to me! Wish I was feeling some nausea! I will be thinking about you tomorrow morning and hoping you get a BFP!