Tuesday, October 12, 2010

For when Dr. Google just doesn't cut it.

Questions to ask at my “second opinion” appointment next week with the new OBGYN
  1. Should we have a semen analysis before we do the next clomid cycles? We should definitely have one before our IUIs right?
  2. Why aren’t my PCOS symptoms going away? Is this like an extreme Amazon woman version of PCOS? I’ve been on Metformin over four months and still have the gross facial hair and the terrible acne, still no normal cycles, etc.
  3. Does Metformin really prevent miscarriage?
  4. Speaking of, on a scale of 1-10 I am 230 freaked out about miscarriage. Please say something to calm me down.
  5. Can you please diagnose me with that HSDD thing or whatever it is when sex is the last thing in the world you want to do?
  6. Should I be concerned about endometriosis? I don’t have any symptoms but I’ve heard it often goes hand in hand with PCOS.
  7. Should I have a hysterosalpingogram? I have no idea if I’ve spelled that correctly.

This list is a work in progress.

No comments: