Monday, February 7, 2011

Yet another example of how infertility has ruined me.


Hysterical 18 year old girl: SHRIEKING! SCREAMING! EEEKK!! WHOO!! Look at my new tattoo!!! I went through with it on my 18th birthday, just like I said I would!!! I’m so sexy and rebellious now!!

Hysterical 18 year old friend: OMG!!!!11!!oneone It’s like so effing like awesome and I am like so jealous!!!!!

H18YO girl: I know!! You should be jealous because I am so freaking cool now!! EEK!!

H18YO friend’s mom: You know that’s going to look pretty awful when you get pregnant.

H18YO girl: EEEK! I’m 18 and I don’t care! All that matters is that I’m sexy!! But I do totally want babies but I’m going to enjoy my AWESOME tattoo for a few years first.

Lulu: Honey. You’re overweight, you have acne. I can see the shadows under your arms even though there’s no stubble there. I see the dark facial hair. I’m no doctor, but you have PCOS. It’s going to take you forever to get pregnant so get as many damn tattoos as you’d like in the meantime.

(okay so I didn’t say it but I totally thought it)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh to be that young and stupid again... (I hope I was never that stupid though.)

Alex said...

Oh wow... They're crazy! And you're probably right... Ugh.

Marissa said...

Hahahaha, awesome.

Denver Laura said...

lol

At least she'll be used to the needles by the time get gets around to TTC...

Drevas said...

Omg... what a great post. I hate listening to those types of conversations...LOL.