1. I can't seem to get off the vicodin. And if I am off the vicodin, I have to be lying completely flat on my back or else the gas pain in my right shoulder gets to be too much. This doesn't bode well for work tomorrow, as I don't think I can be on the vicodin OR lying flat on my back while I'm there.
2. My rather impressive bruise on my belly is starting to fade. It was about palm-sized and purple/blue/red in all sorts of places. I took a picture of it because I am just that sick. It's going green/yellow around the edges now, and I hope it will be completely gone soon because...
3. We go on vacation two weeks from today! And I don't know how well the tankini would hide that monstrous bruise.
4. I have been an unholy bitch lately and I feel horrible for my hubby.
5. Having a period while on "vaginal rest" (aka can't use tampons) BLOWS.
6. I'm hopeful about this next cycle. Dr. Lovely says since my last cycle was 20 days, I probably ovulated around CD7-10. I bought some OPKs (even though I hate those effing things) and will start using those tomorrow on CD6. I'll keep you posted. I REALLY hope that this past cycle wasn't a fluke.
7. This Saturday I'm getting a pedicure. SWEET.
Edit: you know you want to see it: